ALPHA This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Pay penalty charge

All fields are required.

Challenge a penalty charge notice

If you believe you should not have been issued a penalty charge notice, you can challenge it by making a representation.

If you would like to make an enquiry regarding your penalty charge notice, please use our contact us page.

You can also make a representation by post by filling in the form on the penalty charge notice and posting it to:

Dart Charge Enforcement
PO BOX 842

If you would like to submit a freedom of information (FOI) or subject access request (SAR), please read this guidance , and email your request to

Go back

Please wait...

Please wait...