Dart Charge complaints
emovis operates the Dart Charge service on behalf of Highways England and the Secretary of State for Transport. This includes charging and enforcement management.
If you're unhappy with your experience of using Dart Charge, we want to hear from you. This will help us put things right and improve our future service.
Dispute a penalty charge notice (PCN)
If you want to dispute a penalty charge notice (PCN) you must use the statutory process. This is explained on the PCN notice we send to you.
Make a complaint
You can make your complaint online . Set out your complaint clearly, providing the following details:
- date(s) of crossing(s)
- your vehicle registration number (also known as Vehicle Registration Mark or VRM)
- dates and times of any previous dealings with our customer contact centre if related to your complaint
- any other information you think may be helpful or relevant to us in considering your complaint
- whether you prefer to be contacted by email, phone or post
Other ways to complain
By phone - make sure you have the details above to hand before calling:
- call 0300 300 0120 (local rate call) from the UK
- from outside the UK call +44 300 300 0120
By post to:
Customer Services Manager
Dart Charge Customer Services
PO Box 842
What happens next?
We’ll aim to respond to your complaint within 10 working days of receiving it. If we need to take longer, we will let you know why and when you can expect to hear from us.
If you’re not happy with our response or you wish to take your complaint further, you can do so by using the Highways England complaints process.
Highways England has a dedicated in-house team who oversee the Dart Charge service and will deal with your complaint.